CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Running Group!?!

I am putting out the "feelers" to see if there is any interest in starting a running group.

I am thinking that we could meet at the Williamson County Park around 6:00 a.m,5 days a week for 30-35 minutes.

We would be doing a 10 week training program that takes you from not running at all to running a 5k (3.2 miles).

I am thinking that we could conclude our running group by running in a 5k all together.

Again, you would NOT need to have any running experience. If you can run for 1 minute or walk briskly for 30 minutes you can do this running group!

I am trying to see how many of you may be interested, so please comment on this post or send me a email at rpostler@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Can't wait to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment